Lyrics Guestbook Downloads Media Gallery Home Untouched Designs Image Map

Monday, April 19, 2010

I NEED PAYPAL!

IM SOOOO SORRY! There are SO MANY HQ PHOTOS OF LIYAH! but you have to pay to download, and to view in full size! I promise you AS SOON as I get paypal (Which may be a while because I have to persuade my mom to pay online) I will donwload every rare HQ, MQ, or RQ image of Aaliyah that the image account has! If anyone has these photoshoots, editorials, photocalls, etc : Al Pereira Editorial (I have one, so there must be more) , Dave Allocca (This editorial isn't rare or new at all, but the quailty could be better), there are probabaly thousands of photos of Aaliyah to find. Oh and if anyone knows any image accounts besides Film Magic,Grosby Group(Which I want to but from), Getty Images, or Wire Image,please contact me at liyahtv@gmail.com
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment